Friday, October 17, 2014

Review: Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

Rate: 2/5

Have you ever wanted a perfectly flawless poreless skin?

The Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser may be your answer. That's if you want to BREAK OUT!

Yes, I did break out from this.


I live in a hot country, and I sweat a lot especially in school.

I came across this “primer” as I was searching for good yet cheap primers on the internet. So, I gave it a try.

I bought this "primer" hoping that it would make me poreless. It did do its job, somehow. But wait, there’s more!

As I was applying it to my face, it felt weird- like a mask. It was like my face couldn’t breathe through it! L

But I must say that my face felt smoother after the application and putting on makeup was easy.

As the day went by, I was sweating except for my face which is a sign that it can clog pores. And you don’t want that to happen.

Overall: I think the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser does its job too much that it can end up clogging your pores- that’s why I don’t recommend this for people living in humid places. But for its price, it can be an okay primer. Maybe it works better for people living in colder places.

Pros:
-easy makeup application
-affordable

Cons:
-can cause breakouts (for me)
-can clog pores
-feels like the face couldn’t breathe through it

1 comment:

  1. You're probably not hiyang with silicone based primers, which is probably why you experienced break outs with this. Anyway, it's nice to see another Cebuana blogger. Regarding your question about the Balm. I buy them at Beauty Bar in Ayala. Ground floor near Terranova

    ReplyDelete