Friday, October 17, 2014

Hello There!

Let me start this blog by saying "Hi!"

I've decided to start this blog because there's so many things in my mind that I just have to tell the world.

This blog would focus more on skin care tips and reviews on products I use, and on products you want me to review. And also, things I find amazing and fun!

I know that especially for girls, skin care is very important. From having oily, dry, combination, or sensitive skin. There is just too much things to think about. What moisturizer best suites you? Is this gonna break me out? I like this foundation, but I don't know if I should go for it?

I'm here to help you.

I'll be doing reviews to let you have the idea if "you should go" for that product.

Hope you'll love this blog! Til my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment